DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The “Global IoT Security and Privacy Market by Infrastructure, Solution, Deployment and Industry Verticals 2021-2026” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
“Global #IoT Security and Privacy Market by Infrastructure, Solution, Deployment and Industry Verticals 2021-2026”
This report assesses the current state of IoT security and privacy, analyzes current challenges, and evaluates potential opportunities. The report also looks at the need for security for IoT in different areas and identifies existing and needed solutions.
The report assesses the specific hardware and software solutions required to ensure IoT security and privacy. It also identifies market opportunities by security type across the ecosystem. The report also evaluates the impact of IoT security technologies on different industry verticals.
Select Report Findings
- The overall security in IoT market will reach $52.3 billion globally by 2026
- Distributed denial of service protection for IoT systems will reach $1.58 globally by 2026
- Driven largely by commercial retrofits, IoT security in smart buildings will reach $4.55 globally by 2026
- The largest deployment mode, cloud-based IoT security solutions will reach $30.33 billion globally by 2026
- Network security will remain the largest global component through 2026, greater than end-point or application security