TAG Cyber’s latest report explores:
- What are companies doing to create a culture of security amid #hybrid work?
- 80% of companies have created a remote cyber security strategy.
- Implications of a Senate report on vulnerabilities in government systems
- Glaring statistics that begin to tell the story the new landscape, for example, the risks due to employee devices:
- More than 1/3 (34%) of companies say their employees can use personal / unmanaged devices for work purposes;
- 69% of companies are still using VPNs, an outdated secure connection method, for remote connectivity
- The greatest risk: insecure home or public Wi-Fi