SMi Group reports: Registration and the agenda are now available for the Airborne ISR Conference in London this October.
LONDON, UK, June 11, 2021 /EINPresswire.com/ — SMi Group is delighted to host in London on the 20th and 21st October 2021 the 6th Airborne ISR Conference partnered with Gold Sponsors General Atomics Aeronautical Systems and Leonardo.
The two-day conference will focus on the platforms and supporting infrastructures of Airborne ISR operations, covering a range of topics involving manned and unmanned platforms, as well as data management and dissemination tools.
As well as the extraordinary capabilities of the systems, the event will examine these platforms and their information context, with a host of international senior military and industry experts discussing how an array of platforms are transferring data into operational intelligence.
For those interested in attending, there is a £200 early bird discount available until 30th June 2021. Register at http://www.airborne-isr.net/pr1
Preview of the 2021 Speaker Line-up:
1. Air Commodore Nicholas Hay, ISTAR Force Commander, Royal Air Force
2. Colonel Heather Fox, Commander, 9th Reconnaissance Wing, US Air Force
3. Colonel Derrick Lee, Assistant Chief of Staff, Intelligence G2, NATO Allied Land Command
4. Colonel Jay Haley, Deputy Chief of Staff, Intelligence G2, US Army Europe
5. Colonel Dainius Guzas, Commander, Lithuanian Air Force
6. Captain (N) Timothy Thompson, Commodore Task Force SIX SEVEN, US Navy
7. Captain (N) Eric Soderberg, Program Manager Multi-Mission Tactical Unmanned Aerial Systems, NAVAIR, US Navy
8. Lieutenant Colonel Roland Runge, Deputy Commander, Tactical Air Wing 51, German Air Force
9. Lieutenant Colonel Jens Mieckley, Executive Officer to the General Manager of NAPMA, NATO AEW&C Programme Management Agency (NAMPA)
10. Major Antonie Franken, A2 RNLAF NASOC and Head of RNLAF ISR-D, Royal Netherlands Air Force
11. Major Helder Ferreira, Commander, 601 Squadron, Portuguese Air Force
12. Senior Representative, General Atomics Aeronautical Systems
13. Mr Jason Cowell, VP Capability/CTO Electronic Warfare, Leonardo
The new brochure including the full speaker line-up, programme details, is available at http://www.airborne-isr.net/pr1
Airborne ISR Conference
20th-21st October 2021
Gold Sponsors: General Atomics Aeronautical Systems and Leonardo
SMi Group offer direct access to key decision makers through tailored sponsorship and exhibitor packages. For details contact Sadia Malick on +44 (0) 207 827 6748 or email email@example.com.
For delegate enquiries, please contact James Hitchen on +44 (0) 20 7827 6054 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
About SMi Group:
Established since 1993, the SMi Group is a global event-production company that specializes in Business-to-Business Conferences, Workshops, Masterclasses and online Communities. We create and deliver events in the Defence, Security, Energy, Utilities, Finance and Pharmaceutical industries. We pride ourselves on having access to the world’s most forward-thinking opinion leaders and visionaries, allowing us to bring our communities together to Learn, Engage, Share and Network. More information can be found at http://www.smi-online.co.uk
email us here