Zscaler, the leader in cloud security, released a series of predictions on how the security landscape will evolve over the next decade. These predictions include the elimination of the internet attack surface by enterprises, the end of VPNs and firewalls, and a new kind of identity politics, as well as more around 5G, AI and IoT.
Learn more about how the leaders of Zscaler anticipate technology to change in the decade ahead by visiting:
- 2020s: The Decade that Tears Down LANs, WANs, VPNs and Firewalls by Jay Chaudhry, Zscaler CEO/Founder/Chairman
- The 5G Frontier by Patrick Foxhoven, Zscaler Chief Information Officer and Vice President of Emerging Technologies
- Big, New Threats and a New Kind of Identity Politics by Stan Lowe, Zscaler Global CISO
- AI and Machine Learning Offer Hope for the Future by Howie Xu, Zscaler VP of Machine Learning and AI
- An IoT Bonanza by Deepen Desai, Zscaler Vice President of Security Research