State of Hybrid Cloud 2019
This report reveals new findings from surveying more than 400 security practitioners and surfaces three major themes affecting #hybrid cloud security:
- scale and complexity
- lack of resources
- shared security responsibility
Download the full report to get our perspective on the state of hybrid #cloud security and discover key findings as enterprises move to the hybrid cloud, including:
- 60% of respondents stated that deployment of their business services in the cloud has accelerated past their ability to adequately secure them in a timely manner.
- A rising trend of enterprises deploying multiple, disparate solutions on-premises as well as across multiple cloud environments.
- 57.5% of respondents indicated they spend less than 25% of their total security budget on the cloud.
- The inconsistent relationship between DevOps and security teams can impact the coordination of security policies across the hybrid cloud.